Were Are Happy To Introduce Servicesure
Servicesure Auto centres are pleased to offer all its customers the reassurance of a national warranty scheme guaranteeing all replacement parts fitted on your vehicle at any participating Auto centre throughout the UK.
The Warranty covers parts and labour for 12 moths or 12,000 miles whichever is soonest from the date of fitment and subject to the terms and conditions. In the unlikely event of a part failing due to incorrect fitment or the quality of the part itself, any repair work will be carried out free of charge providing the original invoice and warranty documented can be shown, your statutory right are not affected.
Repair work can be carried out by the original Auto centre or any other participating Auto centre throughout the UK.
We, as members have agreed to treat any repair work with the utmost consideration and in timely manner.
Terms & Conditions Of Warranty
- The national warranty scheme covers parts and labour where parts have been supplied via a parts alliance distributor and fitted at a participating Servicesure Auto centre.
- The parts and labour are covered for a period of 12 months or 12000 miles, whichever is soonest from the date of original fitment.
- The warranty is not transferable between owners or vehicles.
- The repairing garage shall direct all warranty claims through the national warranty helpline.
- In the event if a warranty repair, the repairing garage agrees to treat the customer with the utmost consideration and to provide repair service as soon as reasonably practical.
- n the event of a faulty part or fitment, the customer must provide to the repairing garage proof of any work carried out by another participating Servicesure Auto centre, i.e original invoice and warranty statement relating to the part in question, before a warranty claim can take place. If no such documentation can be provided, the customer will be liable for any work carried out.
The Following Exclusions Are Applicable:
- Routine wear and tear of the part.
- Engines, reconditioned engines and gear boxes are not covered by this warranty, negligence, abuse or accidental damage.
- Consequential or sub sequential loss or damage arising from the failure of the part. If the part fails and claim can be made as a result of a recall by the manufacturer/importer.
- Claims made within 25 mile radius from the original repairing garage are not covered under this agreement and are subject to the standard warranty procedure operated the relevant Parts Alliance Distributor.
*This Warranty only applies to the parts which have been supplied to the participating Auto centre by a Parts Alliance Distributor.
Tags: Service Sure